- Ariat riding boots in popular distressed leather
- ATS (Advanced Torque Stability) offers 3xs the support of traditional cowboy boots
- Cushioning, energy-return EVA footbed; moisture-wicking, anti-bacterial liner blocks odor
- Lightweight, supportive composite shank; forked design maintains balance & proper body alignment
- Long-wearing, rose pattern tread Duratread sole
Ariat western boot comfort for the modern cowgirl! Ariat exclusive ATS technology supports and cushions as you move, promoting good posture and reducing fatigue. At the core of ATS technology is the Ariat ATS composite shank. This patented shank design reduces skeletal and muscular fatigue and injury. Mid-foot support reduces metatarsal stress. The forked shank design allows natural forefoot flex. The ATS footbed has a low-friction surface to protect from heat build-up and blistering. Shock-absorbing gel forefoot cushion reduces skeletal impact stress on knees, hips, and lower back. Cupped footbed chassis offers torsional stability.
This premium Ariat riding boot features a distressed brown leather foot under a fancy stitched 11" matching leather shaft. Reinforced saddle vamp. Turquoise leather lined. Handy spur ridge. Double stitched Goodyear welt. Square toe.