- Have Bike, Will Travel Leather Jacket.
- The classic American road jacket, last seen leaving a diner in Vaughn, New Mexico. Goat nappa leather is rugged and exceptionally pliant, with a grained pebble finish that will age beautifully. The brass front zip is set off-center, with a snap closure; unzipped, the jacket has nice notched lapels. Plenty of pockets in and out for stowing gloves, gear and maybe a protein bar. Fully lined with satin acetate for easy glide and layering. Professional leather clean. Imported in Brown.
Regular Sizes: S(34-36), M(38-40), L(42-44), XL(46-48), XXL(50-52)
- Goat nappa leather is rugged and pliant
- Grained pebble finish
- Brass zip front is set off-center with snap closure
- Unzipped, jacket has notched lapels
- Plenty of pockets inside and out
- Fully lined with satin acetate
- Professional leather clean
- We regret that this item is not available at this time. Back orders take 30 days to deliver.