- Authentic Dead Sea Salt is imported from the Southern Dead Sea in Israel. It is unrefined and perfect for spa treatments and for making therapeutic grade Dead Sea bath salt and scrubs.
- Charateristics: Unrefined, Natural White, Very high mineral content, low moister.
- Uses: Bath salt, salt scrubs, therapeutic treatments, spas. The waters of the Dead Sea are unique, having a total salt concentration that is 10 times higher than ocean water, reaching 33% versus 3%. But that's not all.
- The composition of the Dead Sea salt is also unique, comprising magnessium, potassium and calcium chlorides, in addition to a high concentration of bromides.
- This extra ordinary chemical composition has made the Dead Sea an ideal spot for people seeking relief from skin and rheumatic disorders, and an equally popular choice for vacationers seeking relaxation.
- In fact, these soothing miracle-working waters have a reputation that dates back over 2000 years when the Roman historian Flavius noted.... "Dead Sea salt cannot be praised too highly... travelers take this salt home because it heals the human body and is therefore used in many medicines."
- Bringing the Dead Sea's properties right into the bathtub for relaxation and relief, the widely reputed soothing effects of the Dead Sea can now be enjoyed in the privacy of one's home.
- Now every bathtub, hot tub, Jacuzzi and whirlpool can be a private spa, brimming with the widely reputed therapeutic benefits of Dead Sea salt and its life giving minerals, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Whenever anyone, anywhere wants relief or relaxation.