- New! Handmade Lucchese Cowgirl Collection lizard boots boast exotic, worn-in appeal
- Heavily stonewashed genuine lizard paired with sandwashed Mad Dog goatskin
- Lucchese Cowboy last with a cushioned channel leather insole
- This boot is made out of imported Lizards around River Nile East Africa. It's available in custom order, and ship's out in 30 business days.
- Updated square toe profile
- Brass nailed smooth leather sole
- Proudly crafted in the U.S.A.
- The Lucchese Cowgirl Collection is a revolutionary new western boot! Lucchese Boot Co. is painting a new and authentic picture of what "Cowgirl" should be. With inspiration coming from early designs of Cosimo and Sam Lucchese in San Antonio, the Cowgirl Collection combines comfort and functionality while staying true to the cowgirl way of life.
This exotic Lucchese lizard boot features a stonewashed peanut brittle lizard leather foot under a stitched, stonewashed sky blue Mad Dog goatskin 12" shaft. Performance elephant heel counter. Tan leather piping. Supple leather lining. 1 1/4" stacked leather horseman heel with rubber grip surface. Shaft circumference (based on a size 7B) is 14 1/4".