"Don't step over a dollar to save a penny." Gramps liked that phrase. Odds are, he'd consider the Deer Creek a wise spend, especially for its leather, a highest quality nubuck that's a salvation of softness and suppleness. Durable reinforced stitching seals all seams, nearly impenetrable cold-guarding throughout: drawstring waist; zip front and snap-closing windflap; cozy brushed acetate lining. Features a whole catalog of cool-weather pocketing: two zip chest pockets, two gussetted bottom snap-flap pockets with handwarmer entry behind, single inside leather-welted pocket. With stand-up collar, elasticized cuffs with tab adjustment. Professional leather clean. Imported in Cognac.
- Soft, supple, high quality nubuck leather
- Reinforced stitching on seams
- Impenetrable cold-guarding throughout
- Drawstring waist, zip front and snap-closing windflap
- Brushed acetate lining
- Two zip chest pockets
- Two gussetted bottom snap-flap pockets with handwarmer entry
- Single inside leather-welted pocket
- Stand-up collar, elasticized cuffs with tab adjustment
- Professional leather clean
- This product comes in regular sizes.