- Buttery-soft ranch hand leather Lucchese boots
- Scalloped wingtip, heel counter, & collar overlays
- Handcrafted leather lining, insole, heel, & sole
- Lightly cushioned for walking comfort
- Snip toe silhouette lends modern cowgirl appeal
- Proudly made in the U.S.A.
Aptly named for the year Lucchese created its first boots, the 1883 Lucchese brand is reminiscent of the traditional hallmarks of handcrafted boots of the era. This boot's beauty features a gracefully distressed ranch hand leather foot under a matching 12" leather shaft. It's the perfect complement to a favorite outfit! Supple leather lining. 1 1/2" cowgirl heel. Smooth leather sole with rubber heel grip.
This item ships direct from African Prestige manufacturer via ground delivery for all domestic orders. For international orders, this item ships straight from African Prestige warehouse where it is Air Express shipped to its international destination.