* Regular price: $7,000.00
Sale price: $7,000.00
• Four & Five Star Furnishings: 2 – 5 years $ 7000 minimum
• Africa Tour Education: 2- 5 years $23,000
• Infrastructure machinery: 2 – 5 years $35,000
• Hotel Transport: $25,000: 2 – 5 years
• Hotel Cabs: $25,000: 2 - 5 years
• Residential Energy: $25000: 2 – 5 years.
African Hotel & Tourism Investment Certificate:
- The Emerging market frontier, with shortage of luxury accommodation spanning all over Africa. Tourism has never been that important, millions of tourists are running short of accommodation options, investors can now ethical invest direct into the hands of the Continents people for 2 to 5 year certificate options from AP AND GG. - As investors look for emerging markets in 2008 and beyond, they may start to look for emerging markets that have yet to emerge from that deep emerging market status. The last spot on the planet that has yet to be turned into a series of accommodation hubs, countries with something resembling stable market economies and somewhat stable is Africa. Africa has become the easiest place in the world to invest in due to improved security conditions and the ability of the continent to safely govern itself as well provide conducive business atmosphere, although there are a whole host of International companies that generate much of their Revenue and operations in Africa. The problem is that these often appear on investors boycott list and are hard for an investor to get direct information on, because they are highly regulated. Africa has been considered a bad neighborhood when you consider strife around the entire continent. Even humanitarians would say so. - The good news is African Prestige and Gule's Global offers a different result, image and there are actually ETF's and funds that investors can purchase to invest directly into African markets, US or foreign companies that operate in African markets. Below are some of the ETF's and funds. - SPDR S&P Emerging Middle East and Africa (AMEX:GAF) with $50.5 million in assets. - iShares MSCI South Africa Index (NYSE:EZA) has $839 million in assets. - T-Rowe Price Africa and Middle East (TRAMX) has $ 120.8 million in assets - British Petroleum, Chevron, Citi and many multinational corporations have billions in assets operating in Africa and many other energy companies. So why don't investors just buy shares, stocks and company certificates online or direct stocks on exchanges of more established countries to get direct exposure?. Once again, Africa is considered a very dangerous neighborhood by those entities that seek to manipulate information and control resources in order to apply monopoly over African resources and markets. Crime and corruption is rampantly sponsored in many African nations by multinational corporations, political turmoil may be the understatement of the decade, people talk of things called civil wars, many markets do not even have legitimate stock exchanges, many countries are mere regions recognized only by map makers, and many companies only benefit from oil, gold and metals, or diamonds. If you are a western investor and you followed the legacy of Mark Mobius of Templeton Funds of investing when there is blood in the street. In Africa blood in the streets used to be the norm, still some cases is, but African Prestige is committed to stay out of dirty business. We follow ethical guidelines, no wonder many people got burned and their assets looted in Africa. Investors are always looking for the next hot emerging market, or at better yet a hot new region to invest their money into for the long haul to outperform the developed nations. If you have been around Asia you know a lot of the growth has happened. Eastern Europe has already countries in or in the process of joining the E.U. Russia has grown enough that Czar Putin was just named Time's man of the Year. The Middle East is boom town right now with development and oil prices over $100 a barrel. -South America is chugging right along. Unless Greenland or Antarctica suddenly gets waves of human population in need of infrastructure, Africa appears to be one of the last frontiers. - These are not at all the only reasons to invest in Africa and there are other vehicles out there. But these are the more easy ways for the world investors to participate honestly in Africa without the middle men in what through time should end being the last major emerging market frontier. We guarantee and protect all assets worldwide, your resources and money is very safe with us.
* We do cover and insure against political risk and turmoil.
Energy $50, 000