* Handcrafted in the USA
* 11" Shaft height
* Goodyear leather welt for solid construction
* Black oil upper for great break in
* Leather lined vamp for extra comfort
* Texon insole for extra cushion
* Vibram nitrile yellow plug leather heel for great durability
* Chippewa BootsŪ is credited with developing the Engineer Boot in the 1930's. The name comes from their original use by, among other people, land surveyors. These boots feature durable leather with very little break-in time. The Texon insole is lightweight and abrasion resistant. The black Chippewa #475 nitrile sole was developed by Chippewa with Vibram and has been used for many years. It has a flat surface for better surface contact, and is made with a heavy duty nitrile rubber compound. This sole is very durable and can be used in just about any application.