* Care: Dry Clean Onl.
* Collar: Contrasting Under Collar.
* Detailing: Covered Placket, Single Vent.
* Fabric: Water-resistant Cotton.
* Sleeve* Lining Through Sleeves
* Sherlock Holmes, Philip Marlowe, Lew Archer, heck, even Inspector Clouseau – what do they all have in common? Honorable men, consummate professionals, inquisitive minds, perceptive detectives, they were indeed all of these things. But they also sported an item that truly set them apart: the trench coat. And while not all of our office work involves shaking down suspects and charming beautiful starlets, we still need sharp all-weather outerwear to get us from the armchair to the desk chair come Monday morning. So hardboiled or not, private eye or public defender, you’re going to look equally professional clad in the Shamus, the new trench coat from Bonobos. The Shamus is available in navy or khaki, and is made from specially treated water- repellent cotton, perfect for resisting foul play and fouler weather. Our first foray into outerwear, the Shamus features a covered front placket, a contrast under- collar, a single back vent for smooth striding, and lining through the sleeves for easy removal. It is designed to fit flatteringly over a blazer without looking boxy or losing its shape.