* Raw Shea with Frankincense & Myrrh
* Historical references to shea butter date back to the reported shea butter caravans of Cleopatra's Egypt. Frankincense is known for its toning and anti-aging properties, and myrrh’s use can be dated to an Ebers Papyrus recipe for a facial mask, circa 1580 B.C. Raw shea butter (shea butter’s purest form) has the highest level of healing and rejuvenating properties.
* This collection is infused with essential oils to create an aromatic experience with skin-revitalizing properties. Nutrient-rich soymilk and vitamin E aid in keeping skin soft and supple.
* This line is beneficial for all skin types, including sensitive skin.
* 13 ounce Raw shea butter lotion, 13 oz body wash, 5 oz bar soap, body butter and cream.