- 1 lb
- Shea butter has soothing, moisturizing and protecting effects.
- It displays a protecting role against UV rays because of its rich content in cinnamic acid and is considred a solar product.
- Prevents certain sun allergies due to its natural latex characteristics.
- Shea butter is useful in cell regeneration and capillary circulation. This favors the healing of small wounds, skin cracks, crevices and skin ulcers. In cosmetic Industry, this property is an asset against skin aging. It has restructuring effects on the epidermis, also on dry and fragile hair. Dry skin, dermatitis, dermatoses, eczema, sun burn, and burns are all helped by natural shea butter. It has an anti elastics characteristic which makes it a great active ingredient against stretch marks.
- Shea butter can also be used to treat rheumatism and aching muscles, and to ease colds because it decongests nasal nasal mucous tissues. It is very well tolerated by the skin for it does not trigger any allergic reaction reaction and can be used on very sensitive skin areas such as mucous tissues and around the eyes.