* These boots last for a long time, and they beat industry standards for support and stability
* 5mm neoprene uppers and rubber overlays lock out moisture, mud and snow
* Lined with temperature-regulating, moisture-wicking, odor-managing technology
* EVA memory-foam footbeds and 1,200-gram PrimaLoft insulation
* Aerotherm frost plugs to provide an extra layer of warmth
* Rugged rubber-and-sponge outsoles prevent foot fatigue
* Your hunts have taken you through winding deer paths, snow-covered fields and boulder-strewn skylines, so you know how punishing these excursions can be on your feet. That's why our Instinct Women's Reliant Whitetail 5mm 800-gram PrimaLoft® Rubber Boots are equipped with exclusive lasts. These advanced lasts beat industry standards for support and stability, and our revolutionary design locks in ankles to prevent slippage. Together, these create an optimal fit and reliable comfort during the most extreme hunts. When conditions get sloppy, the 5mm-thick neoprene uppers combine with strategically placed rubber overlays to completely lock out moisture, mud and snow while you're on the move. If the temperature plummets, the 1,200-gram PrimaLoft® insulation keeps feet warm in brutal winter conditions. We chose PrimaLoft because it delivers premium warmth retention without adding weight or bulk, and it's so advanced, it even retains heat if it gets wet. Lined with climate-control and antimicrobial technology for temperature-regulating, moisture-wicking, odor-managing and comfortably warm performance – a must for hunters who don't back down from a challenge. We even added Aerotherm frost plugs to provide an extra layer of warmth between your feet and the cold hard ground. Perforated for flexibility, the EVA memory-foam footbeds and nylon-fiber shanks deliver support and cushioning over unforgiving ground. Rugged rubber-and-sponge outsoles prevent foot fatigue while creating sure-footed grip and stability on uneven ground. Side gussets with adjustable straps. Heel kicks for easy on and off. Imported.
Avg. wt: 4.11 lbs./pair.